Tuesday, September 15, 2009



pics of the engagement are up; just click the finnish pics to the right. returning has been an interesting transition, especially trying to find employment for the few months i'm here. fortunately it looks like my old job will take me back and hopefully i'll be starting sometime next week. in the meantime i've been taking in my fill of college football [GO SC!!!] and remembering how much i love this sport; if you followed the last game at all then you'll know why all my finger nails are missing.
also, i'm training for the whisketown adventure race, which will give me something to do while i'm in so cal. this weeks training of 17m on the bike and 3 on foot wasn't too bad so the team of myself, loren palmer, ernie hernandez and my sis should be able to pull it off. leena will be here to witness our attempt at the race [which is in 4 weeks]. we got our work cut out for us as the race will be 10mile of running, 10 biking (all on trail) and 6 paddling all while navigating with map and compass.
right now i'm taking suggestions for a team name; apparently the name i picked has negative connotations (thanks aunt rocio and mark). as always feel free to leave any comments, check out the new pics and gimme a call or hit me up on facebook while i'm in town for the next few months.
'do work'

No comments:

Post a Comment